Monday, 12 April 2021
Resound updated to 1.8.1
Resound 1.8.1 for macOS, Windows, and Linux now available. Download the latest version of Resound here.
This release includes the following changes:
- (new) VST3 (64-bit) versions for macOS and Windows.
- (new) Freeze the wet/dry mix amounts when changing presets.
- (new) Keyboard shortcuts are listed and can be redefined.
- (new) Can specify various graphics rendering engines for improved graphics performance.
- (new) Can specify default author for newly created presets.
- (new) MIDI learn can now map parameters in omni or per-channel modes.
- (new) Show recent files in the preset browser.
- (improvement) Vastly improved the speed and responsiveness of the preset browser.
- (new) Presets can be shown in a grid or list format.
- (improvement) Can better handle hosts that misreport their buffer sizes.
- (fix) Various host compatibility fixes.
- (improvement) Various minor performance improvements.